As a result of a malfunction that incapacitated the processors that disseminate its prices, the Chicago Board of Trade was forced to shut down its trading activities for more than three hours on Wednesday, Sept. 14. Due to the failure of six of the exchange's 10 Tandem Computer Inc. processors, the CBOT had to halt trading on its agricultural and financial trading floors from 9:37 a.m. to 1 p.m. Central Standard Time. CBOT officials are still investigating why the processors -- which dissemi
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers