NEW YORK--Refuting widespread rumours about the possibility of a sale, I.D.E.A's chief financial officer Michael Bullington says that the commentary provider is not for sale, but rather is looking at potential acquisitions. The possibility of a purchase by Idea is part of a corporate finance agenda, which includes a plan for an initial public offering over the next 12 months.
The key area of focus for a potential acquisition, says Bullington, is to strengthen its offerings in the equity analy
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won