The Korean Financial Commission and Financial Supervisory Service is easing the information disclosure requirements for listed companies, confirms an FSC official.
The changes are due to go into effect early next year.
Currently, stock market-listed companies are required to submit 231 prompt disclosure items, while KOSDAQ-listed companies must submit 227 items. Disclosures include information related to shareholder meeting agendas, mergers and acquisitions, and change of directors and other
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit