Information Industry Association will hold one-day participatory seminar on financial information market April 6 at New York City's Sheraton Centre. Thomas Jordan, chairman of Knight-Ridder's Financial Information Group, will moderate. IIA promises no lectures or sales pitches. For more information, call IAA at 202-639-8262.
Don McLagan, former chief of Lotus Development Corp.'s Information Services Group, has established Desktop Data with intention of creating new information distribution se
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit