Futures World News, the futures newswire service owned by Merrill Oster's Oster Communications Inc., has signed a letter of intent with Quotron Systems Inc. under which FWN will be offered as an optional service on Quotron's international network. The service will be offered to Quotron customers sometime this year, according to industry sources close to the deal.
Additionally, FWN has been in negotiations for "a long time" with the German newswire service, Vereinigte Wirtschaftsdienste GmbH (
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership