Morgan Stanley is trying to leverage market data contracts across the firm to save costs, according to comments made earlier this month at a breakfast briefing sponsored by Inside Market Data’s sibling publication Waters.
The first part of the strategy was to root out all redundant market data subscriptions that Morgan Stanley’s retail business has been subscribing to over the years.
"We’ve taken advantage of the fact that Morgan Stanley has on the institutional side what is called a market d
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming