NEW YORK--The American Stock Exchange has named I-flex a software development partner. I-flex, a software provider, has worked with the exchange over the past two years on its ticker plant and Web sites, among other projects.
I-flex maintains Amex's mini-data center at 22 Thames in Manhattan, including the Sun and Compaq equipment housed there. It is currently working on enhancing administrative functions, which include pricing corrections, says Ragui Selwanes, vice president of Amex technolo
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit