NEW PALTZ, N.Y.--Sharon Rowlands believes that content is still important but also says that vendors increasingly need to look at the customer and develop solutions for them and their customers’ needs.
Rowlands, Thomson Financial’s chief operating officer, pressed her case at the North American Business Information Conference in her presentation, "The New Information Market: The Global Information Vendor View."
The traditionally successful vendor hires "smart people" with content and technol
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II