NEW YORK--Bridge Information Systems opened the formal competitive bidding process for the company's assets by filing a section 363 motion with the US Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Missouri in St. Louis. Bridge is also seeking approval of the previously announced Sungard bid for certain parts of the company, subject to better offers (IMD, March 26).
St. Louis attorney Daniel Doyle of Spencer Fane Britt & Browne told the court that he has clients--software licensers or data prov
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp