One year ago
Bridge Information Systems introduced Bridgestation 6.1, which included fully integrated Knight-Ridder Financial data, an Internet browser, and e-mail that links to the workstation's alerting system. The upgrade was designed to be easier to use.
Five years ago
Dow Jones Telerate announced a revised platform strategy to unite its regional and central development efforts. The plan, overseen by executive vice president Henry Becher, involved merging the Telerate Workstation and the Te
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act