London interdealer broker and market data provider GFI Group has hired three new staff for its Fenics FX options pricing system. The hires will help the company meet increasingly sophisticated demands on the system from bank clients, says James Watson, global head of sales at GFI in London.
"Previously clients would want basic pricing tools, but now, due to the advent of client portals, demand for revaluing, analysis and client connectivity, they want more customization and flexibility, and
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech