With the big day approaching fast, Market Insider has heard that Job has been practicing hard for the speech that he has make to convince listeners that Reuters does have a strategy. With so much prepping going into it, lets hope he doesn't forget his lines.
The latest joke said to be circulating the halls of 85 Fleet Street is that Reuters will look externally for the next chief executive and John Parcell may well be a good candidate…
And, hey, while we're on the subject of Reuters, Market In
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech