1 year ago
The spinoff of Savvis Communications, owned by Bridge, was confirmed as the company filed for an IPO of its shares. The filing illustrated that Bridge shareholders were interested in a business model that differed from Bridge's main competitors in the market data industry. Bridge viewed Savvis as a means to distinguish itself through distribution rather than exclusive content.
5 years ago
Bloomberg and London-based Startek Enterprises planned the release of a product called the St
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act