To all Dow Jones Markets employees:
We are announcing today the closing of the sale of Dow Jones Markets to Bridge Information Systems, Inc.
Although I believe it makes good business sense for Dow Jones to divest Dow Jones Markets, which is in a fundamentally different business from the publishing enterprises that constitute the rest of the company, it isn't a simple matter of signing some papers. It is difficult because of the myriad ways it affects people who have become colleagues and frien
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit