Spurred by Bloomberg's continuing growth, the major market data vendors used 1996 to formulate and, in some cases, execute plans to broaden their product line in the hopes of boosting their appeal to the investment segment of the marketplace. Reuters and Bridge made some headway. Telerate launched a news service targeted at the buy side, but did not otherwise make a lot of progress. And a new player--in the form of Primark--emerged.
Bloomberg defined the investment market, which is now changi
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming