SAN MATEO, CALIF.--In anticipation of the forthcoming retirement of Jim Kaplan, Data Broadcasting Corp. (DBC) is formalizing its organization into three new divisions: Institutional, Retail and Capital Management Sciences.
Kaplan joined the company when it acquired Capital Management Sciences (CMS) in 1994 and has since been president of CMS. He will retire by mid year, according to sources.
CMS, which provides bond-oriented portfolio analytics and real-time data, is now ov
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit