Market Insider, hoping to enjoy a drink or five with old Bridge colleagues the other lunchtime, was shocked to see them ordering mineral water instead of another vodka. As this was completely out of character, Market Insider had to inquire what was up? Apparently, an internal email sent to all staff at Bridge's London HQ Winchmore House instructed employees that the consumption of large volumes of alcohol during office hours particularly during the festive season was not advisable. Staff we
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit