Thomson Financial Services' Technical Data has tapped ADP's Christine Berthet as president to replace Jock Ferguson, who announced that he would step down earlier this year. In assuming the post, Berthet is taking on responsibility for an organization that has been greatly hampered by its ties to Dow Jones Markets, its exclusive redistributor.
Berthet was previously senior vice president of ADP's strategic growth group, responsible for strategic planning, business development and acquisitions
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp