The Roberts Group, a New York-based market data management consultancy, has created a subsidiary to expand its business in Europe, officials said last week. The company helps financial services firms monitor their market data costs and usage through products and consulting services.
Alan Covall, director of European Business, and Carol Covall, director of European Operations, head The Roberts Group (Europe). They are looking to hire consultants and technology staff in the London office.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act