Caplin Systems, a provider of market data delivery and display software, has made another redundancy: Nigel Glen, head of business development out of London, is no longer with the company.
Glen had been CEO of Caplin’s US operation until April, when he moved to the UK in his new position (IMD, March 10). "Unfortunately, it was very difficult to find a role for Nigel at Caplin in London, particularly with the restructuring we’re doing," says CEO Paul Caplin, referring to this summer’s reorgani
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp