The end has finally come for Display.IT, but it may be the start of legal problems for the company's founder Peter Levin.
As of October 20, a London high court ordered that the assets of the beleaguered Internet delivery vendor be liquidated. What this now means for the company's shareholders, creditors and Levin remains to be seen.
A source close to Display.IT says a petition to go into administration--similar to bankruptcy proceedings in the US--was rejected by the court. Insolvency practiti
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse