Track Data Corp., the Brooklyn, N.Y.-based market data vendor best known for its options analytics, is planning an initial public offering of a portion of its business, sources say. While it could not be determined at press time which unit or units the vendor was looking to sell, some sources speculate that Track's consumer-oriented so-called Track Online division is the likeliest candidate.
Track Data is a privately held corporation. Officials there, including chairman Barry Hertz, decline t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act