It may be too early to celebrate, but Dow Jones Telerate is finally making headway in the U.S. again. While double-digit percentage gains overseas helped lift revenue at Dow Jones & Co.'s information services segment, by 8.6 percent to $214.2 million in the second quarter, recovering sales in the U.S. provided a surprise windfall.
"We've seen a turnaround in the U.S. for the first time in several years, which is still over 50 percent of our business," says Dow Jones Telerate executive vice p
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit