Market Data Services Limited has made a number of hires recently to support the expansion of On Demand, the ASP version of its Market Data Manager (MDM) system.
In New York the company has hired Frank Colombo and Chris Lazzo to oversee project management and implementation for its systems, which include the flagship MDM for invoice reconciliation and cost analysis of market data spend, and the Telecoms Expense Manager software.
Colombo, who has spent 16 years in the market data business, is no
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling