Glen Renfrew, managing director and chief executive of Reuters Holdings PLC, paints a rosy picture for the firm with the release of the 1989 preliminary financial results. Despite a depressed Wall Street, continued strong revenue growth in core products for the financial community helped to boost earnings per share by 36%, he told members of the press in London on Feb. 13.
Profit after tax was $291.6 million, a 35% increase over $216 million in 1988. Earnings per American Depository Share wer
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech