And we thought 1997 was a ride!
Here at Market Data Central we enjoy our Year-in-Review issue. It gives us pause to look at the past 12 months' events in some kind of perspective, separate the wheat from the chaff, and try to figure out what was important and what wasn't.
Dow Jones Markets certainly kept most of us entertained (and some of us fed!) in 1997, with its $650 million rehab. Its entertainment value continued to be high in the first part of 1998 as the sale prospectus circulated and
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank