Dow Jones Telerate is close to finalizing an agreement to purchase Bankers Network, a UK based start-up that has developed a low-cost alternative to Reuters' Dealing 2000-1 conversational trading service for foreign exchange trading. The Bankers Network system makes use of a private Internet and has been installed on a test basis at a number of banks worldwide.
An official at Bankers Network and Telerate's spokesperson decline to comment. However, other sources say that the two have been talk
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit