Dow Jones Markets has named Emily Susskind, a former technology executive at Salomon Brothers, to fill the role of senior vice president, technology. Susskind is the final person to be named to the vendor's new eight-member management team.
Susskind's appointment was announced the day before Dow Jones released its financial results for the second quarter. The company's financial information services segment, which is comprised mainly of Dow Jones Markets, posted a 4.5 per cent decline in reve
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership