HONG KONG-based financial information provider Interactive Data Systems Finance (IDS) has yet to win any customers for the latest version of its desktop charting product, which it launched last November. However, Quek Gim Soon, IDS managing director, tells Inside Market Data that he expects at least 40 existing customers to upgrade by the end of 2004.
Fifty companies, mostly customers of the legacy CompuChart product, are conducting free trials of CompuChart version 2.0. CompuChart
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank