Top executives at four UK equity data vendors discussed their market and which three vendors they expect to dominate the market in three years’ time.
Hardeep Rai, operations manager at Gartmore Investment Management and chairman of the Information Providers User Group, moderated the panel and kick-started the session by asking the panelists why the market for UK equity data is growing.
Generally the panelists agreed that it isn’t. Karen Young, head of business development at the London Stock
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse