Dutch technology company Screen Consultants is about to formally release InfoMatch 3, the latest version of its cost inventory management, bill processing and data cost monitoring product.
"It has been in beta testing with a number of clients in Europe," says Kees Brooimans, director of the Netherlands-based company. "There are some small adjustments to be made, but you could say it’s finished." He declines to give more details on the testing.
The updated version of InfoMatch, which is based
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank