1 year ago
Following an internal reorganization, Thomson Financial’s First Call launched a new product, version 5.25, which offered for the first time a fully integrated version of all of First Call’s data sets and products. The new version enabled users to search across all databases from a single interface with a single command.
5 years ago
Breaking with its conventional practice, Bloomberg announced that it would allow users to display its data and services on PCs rather than the proprietary
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech