Thomson Financial spent 2004 looking for growth, mainly through acquisitions. It set its sights on a number of markets, including fixed income, retail brokerage and Webcasting of corporate communications, and continued to try to improve its sales and service operation.
The company made three acquisitions in order to build a corporate communications and Webcasting business: UK-based Raw Communications and Australian provider StreamX (Feb. 2; May 24; Nov. 15). The company plans to eventually ti
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming