Asset Control has hired data management veteran David Hirschfeld as senior vice-president of operations as it prepares to expand its business, officials tell Inside Market Data.
Hirschfeld joined the vendor in New York from Chicago-based hedge fund Citadel Investment Group, where he served as managing director of enterprise data services between August 2002 and March of this year. During his time at Citadel, he was responsible for projects that included the implementation of Asset Control's A
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent