LONDON--Interest in the position of managing director of Bridge Europe has resurfaced as the company has decided to resume its search for the key slot. The definition of the role has changed, however, as a result of Bridge's recent decision to split the European organization into two regions.
The role of European managing director has become increasingly important for Bridge since its acquisition of Telerate, which has a significant presence in the European market. But the position has proven
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming