LONDON--Bridge has named Chip Steinmetz as managing director for UK and Ireland, effective November 15, filling a long vacant gap in its senior management in Europe. Steinmetz, a well known IT chief, is joining Bridge from Barclays Capital, where he was head of IT globally.
"The hire of such a high-profile technology person for the UK and Ireland position reflects Bridge's strategy of being a technology-driven organization," says Dick MacWilliams, executive vice president of sales and marketi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit