NEW YORK—Dow Jones revenues fell 18 percent in the second quarter to $484.1 million, after rising 16 percent in the same period a year ago. Operating income, excluding restructuring charges, was $72.9 million compared to $157.9 million, a decline of 54 percent. The declines were expected. In the Electronic Publishing segment (Dow Jones Newswires, the Online Journal, Dow Jones Indexes and radio, reference service and licensing businesses), revenues were flat at $80 million, but operat
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech