1 Year Ago
ADP sold its Global Treasury Information Services (GTIS) unit to California-based Data Broadcasting Corp...This followed ADP's agreement to sell its front office quote-terminal business to Bridge, marking ADP's final exit from the real-time data business.
5 Years Ago
Merrill Lynch & Co. signed a 3 year contract with Dow Jones & Co. For the vendor's Dow Jones News Service. The agreement suggested - contrary to reports in the general press - that the firm would stick with Dow Jones' ne
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Fintech Could Demolish Europe’s Capital Markets Union Barriers