BOSTON--Thomson Financial Services (TFS) reshuffled its senior management last week following the departure of First Call's CEO and president Bruce Fador. The reorganization shifts First Call into a new so-called Research Services business unit, operating within Mike Danziger's Database Group.
The new Research Services group will include First Call and the Investext Group and will be headed by Tom Moore, who has been named chief executive officer of Thomson Research Services, a new position.
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won