In the interests of full disclosure, I have to admit that I'd heard two weeks ago that the new head of Reuters Trading Systems was some fellow from DHL. So skeptical, though, was I that I wrote the following sentence for last week's column, and then thought better of it and excised it at the last moment:
"Among the more ridiculous rumors we've heard recently is that the new chief of RTS hails from DHL."
Upon reflection, I'm glad I didn't run with that. But I'm kicking myself for not taking goo
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling