I'd like to be able to catalogue everything you missed while you were enjoying the holidays, but I'm afraid we're largely where we were when we left off.
Which is to say Dow Jones Markets still belongs to Dow Jones and Primark still belongs to, well, Primark shareholders.
Angry shoppers are complaining that Dow Jones Markets' book--prepared by Goldman Sachs--just doesn't say enough. While there's a lot of analysis (78 pages, with mucho reference to Waters' own analysis
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership