NEW YORK--In an effort to exploit synergies amongst its units and increase the speed to market for new products, McGraw-Hill's Standard & Poor's has promoted Ron Rose to the newly created position of chief technology officer for S&P's retail markets division.
Rose, who was previously vice president for technology within S&P's ComStock unit, will now become responsible for managing all technology within the retail markets division. This includes S&P's Comstock, which recently launched its new
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit