Not all executive salaries on the vendor side are shabby these days. Bob Casale, president of ADP's Brokerage Information Services Group, made more than half a million dollars last year in total compensation -- after a 20 percent increase in 1992 that brought his salary plus bonus to $532,000. Not bad, considering ADP chairman Josh Weston watched his total compensation rise by just eight percent for the year.
Also working overtime, the rumor mill has Bob Casale on his way out the door soon,
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Women in Data and Technology Awards Open for Entries
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won