One year ago
Dow Jones Markets previewed its new Interactive Desktop, Bridge Information Systems introducted Bridgestation 6.11 and the Bridgechannel service. ILX Systems planned to launch the ILX Global Workstation in the UK.
Five years ago
Reuters and Bloomberg separately announced plans to launch TV programming, in order to boost their respective profiles among North American news consumers. Bloomberg’s service was to air over public television stations and Bloomberg terminals; Reuters plann
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act