LONDON--With the euro fast approaching, smaller vendors are increasingly looking to fill gaps in a market for which there is no precedent or history. UK-based Intutechnics initially launched its synthetic euro product, EuroVision, back in June but says it is only now, following the post-crisis calm down, that traders are beginning to look for ways to create some back up, in terms of synthetic data, for their trading strategies post-euro.
"Demand for EuroVision, our synthetic euro an
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit