Data and software vendor Moneyline Telerate is changing its name and re-orienting itself in a bid for greater revenue, CEO Chris Feeney announced last Tuesday, April 20 at the Inside Market Data 2004 conference.
The company, which will now be known as Telerate, is shifting its focus to producing and distributing content, areas that Feeney says are forecast to increase revenue.
In particular, Telerate will produce benchmark fixed income, foreign exchange, over-the-counter derivatives and money
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit