FOW TRADEdata, a UK-based provider of derivatives reference data, launched a customizable upgrade to its TRADEfees product at the FOW/FIA conference in Chicago last week. TRADEfees lists exchange transaction fees and details of fee changes and holidays.
Dubbed MyTRADEfees, the new product enables users to set up profiles of the level of fees they are likely to attract based on their typical trading, listed by exchange and by contract. They can also reconcile any discrepancies between the exch
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit