1 year ago
Merrill Lynch Asset Management decided to cancel 150 positions of A-T Financial’s front-end integration software and opted to use Bridgestation instead. A-T Financial lost one of its largest customers for its front-end software.
5 years ago
Reuters America signed a ten-year agreement to supply NBC with news, text wires and financial data services. The agreement covered NBC and all of its services including NBC News, CNBC and CNBC Asia.
10 years ago
FNN Data Broadcasting Corp. released
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp