MarketVision Corp. is preparing to announce the availability of its graphics and market data display software on networked DOS- and VMS-based processors using its OpenLink Architecture. The move will allow MarketVision to offer alternatives to its traditional UNIX workstation platform.
But industry observers say the move may be a precursor to a more concerted effort to market its system to small retail brokerages, rather than the larger Wall Street firms that have until now formed the core of
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit