Exfeed, the subsidiary of the SWX Swiss Exchange responsible for selling its data products to vendors, will begin selling a feed of non-listed investment funds at the start of next year. The feed marks Exfeed’s first attempt to sell data that is not directly derived from SWX’s or subsidiary Virt-X’s trading systems.
Although some of the 3,000 funds covered are illiquid and will just provide an end-of-day price, others are more actively traded, so the service will be delivered in real time as
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit